Skip to content
- Write a Motivational letter which is personal and presents yourself in the best way.
- There’s no need to be formal in your letter since it will be read by other fellow students.
- Try to make it special and unique by writing your interests and achievements.
- Compose a letter that highlights yourself.
- Try to include your interest in the course you’re applying for and also add your enthusiasm in the country you’ll be doing.
- Don’t try any copy-paste method. The more you try to be yourself and show your interests the more your Motivation Letter will stand out.