You are trying to apply for a BEST Course and don’t know if your application is good enough?
Don’t worry. We’re here to help! Just keep in mind the following hints and give your best. Still unsure whether it’s good enough or not? Just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can give you feedback. Good luck!
- Write a Motivational letter which is personal and presents yourself in the best way.
- There’s no need to be formal in your letter since it will be read by other fellow students.
- Try to make it special and unique by writing your interests and achievements.
- Compose a letter that highlights yourself. Creativity and humor pays off!
- Try to include your interest in the course you’re applying for and also add your enthusiasm in the country you’ll be doing.
- Don’t try any copy-paste method. The more you try to be yourself and show your interests the more your Motivational Letter will stand out.